APCON’s certified, licensed and trained staff consistently provides our customers with solutions to complicated issues. Our team is equipped with state-of-the-art tools and machinery, including vacuum tankers, roll-off containers and safety gear. We take pride in our environmentally-friendly practices that leave a minimal carbon footprint.
Site Remediation and Cleanup:
- Soil excavation, treatment, and disposal
- Pits, ponds and lagoon closure and construction
- Landfill capping and closure
- Sludge dewatering and stabilization
- Slurry wall construction
- Groundwater treatment system installation
Storage Tank Management:
- Tank removal and installation
- Testing and cleaning
- Above ground vaulted & dike installs
- Tank and tank system inspections
- Oil and water separators
- PA, NJ, and Philadelphia certified
- PCB soil disposal
Waste Disposal and Consolidation:
- Lab pack services
- Vacuum truck services
- Analytical services
- Drum removal services
- 24-hour emergency spill response
- Transportation and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials
APCON also provides:
- Groundwater well monitoring and installation
- Remedial design and engineering
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 audits
- OSHA training
- Site assessment and evaluation
- SPCC, NPDES permitting
Important Facts About Underground Storage Tanks and Piping:
- Underground storage tanks must have leak detection and corrosion protection. (compliance dates vary)
- Most underground storage tanks need to be insured. Owners must prove financial responsibility for each tank they own.
- Civil penalties are in place ranging from $100 to $10,000 per day per violation.
- Some underground storage tanks must be registered, even if not in use.
To receive a free estimate from Associated Paving Contractors, Inc., 215-672-8000 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.