Whether it’s an apartment complex, a subdivision, a church, a retail business center, or even a public park, attractive and safe commercial asphalt pavement is necessary. That means commercial property owners need the most qualified asphalt paving company in the Philadelphia and Southern NJ region.
Associated Paving Contractors, PA’s Trusted Asphalt Paving Company
As professional paving contractors in Bucks County, Delaware Valley, Montgomery County and Philadelphia PA, APCON has the experience necessary to handle any type of asphalt paving service, from large commercial paving jobs to small.
Asphalt can be used for so many applications, such as:
- Parking lots
- Bicycle lanes
- Loading zones
- Dumpster pads
- Sport courts
All About Commercial Asphalt Paving
Why Choose Asphalt
Asphalt offers many benefits over other types of pavement like concrete, including:
- When installed correctly, asphalt can last for decades, and with services like asphalt milling, new asphalt can be applied, resetting the clock.
- This is a pavement type designed for vehicle traffic, so it’s flexible and stands up to repeated stresses without cracking.
- Asphalt paving is a quick process, allowing for faster paving project completions.
- Because it’s easy to install and also relatively cheap to source, asphalt pavement is very economical.
- By providing a surface that’s smooth but also slip-resistant, asphalt is very safe for both vehicles and pedestrians.
Asphalt Paving Processes
- Paving always starts with thorough site preparation and grading for drainage.
- Experienced asphalt contractors always lay down a durable gravel base layer first and compact it so it remains stable.
- Asphalt itself is mixed in two layers: a middle layer with large aggregates suspended in quality emulsions that creates stability, and a smooth top layer with fine aggregates for the surface.
- The pavement layers are designed to support different uses and levels of traffic, with a loading zone having thicker pavement layers than say, a bike path.
- Finishing services are important for creating professional looking parking lots and commercial pavement, including curb installation, concrete drainage systems, and line striping.
Associated Paving Contractors: YOUR Local Asphalt Paving Experts
With over forty years experience in asphalt paving, our staff will leave customers completely satisfied. When customers meet our team members, they will be thoroughly impressed with our dedication to workmanship and customer satisfaction. From the beginning of the asphalt paving project to the end, our customers get “what they’re paving for.”
For this high level of asphalt paving service, then Associated Paving Contractors Inc today.