Pennsylvania business owners may not think about pavement maintenance as a vital service for the upkeep of their commercial property, but nothing could be further from the truth. It’s so important to keep your parking lot or loading zone i good repair, and it’s cheaper to get pavement maintenance services than asphalt repair from your local paving contractor.
In Bristol PA, Associated Paving Contractors is the most experienced and reputable commercial paving company, and we have the right pavement maintenance services to protect and preserve area parking lots, industrial pavement, and roadways.
Pavement Maintenance: When and how often should I get asphalt maintenance services?
The short answer is that it depends on several factors, including how much vehicle traffic your property gets, the weight of those vehicles, and the age of your asphalt. That said, there are some guidelines for effective asphalt maintenance.
- Get busy parking lots sealcoated yearly to protect against wear and restriped every couple years.
- Parking lots and industrial pavement with less traffic can get an asphalt sealcoating once every two to three years.
- Newer pavement can go longer in between maintenance than older, but it’s important to get crack filling services on small cracks right away, no matter your pavement age.
- Regular inspections of your commercial pavement from a trusted local paving company are vital to catch small problems before they worsen.
- You can also develop an ongoing pavement maintenance program with your asphalt contractor so you don’t have to think about it.