Before a customer pops a tire on a pothole or trips on cracked concrete, commercial property owners need to think about their pavement repair options. It’s important to have an idea of what kinds of asphalt repair services are available, what they do, and how they can preserve your parking lot. The best way to learn is by consulting with the most reputable paving company in your area.
In Bensalem PA, Associated Paving Contractors Inc is the paving company with decades of experience installing and repairing parking lots, sidewalks, catch basins, and all kinds of commercial pavement. We’ll talk you through your asphalt pavement repair options and help you fix your parking lot without blowing your budget.
The best way for business owners to understand their repair options is to look at the kind of pavement issue they have.
Pavement Crack and Pothole Repair
- Crack repair services use special asphalt emulsions and special heated equipment to seal up shallow cracks.
- Pothole repair is a little more complicated, involving cutting away and replacing the damaged asphalt with new in a process called asphalt patching.
- Pouring a new layer of asphalt over existing pavement in a process called asphalt overlay is a way to revitalize aging pavement that’s in relatively good condition.
- If there are surface cracks or other damage, asphalt milling and resurfacing is recommended because it removes the top layer of pavement before replacing it.
- Faded parking lines are dangerous, and parking lot repairs like line striping can keep them bright and visible.
- ADA compliance services make sure your parking lot meets all national standards and municipal codes.
Ready to improve your commercial pavement in Bensalem PA? Associated Paving Contractors Inc can help!
Don’t wait until your pavement problems get worse! Contact an expert paving contractor today!